The Business Development Group provides business owners and leaders with an opportunity to benefit from the support of like-minded individuals who are serious about developing their business and themselves. Members of the group work in a confidential, supportive, positive and proactive group to improve and grow their business.
Benefits of the Business Development Group
- Provides business owners and leaders with a confidential and supportive environment to discuss risks, challenges and opportunities in their business
- Improves performance
- Helps you to grow your business
- Develops presenting, listening and effective questioning skills. Develops skills in relation to action planning and learning from reflection, all of which are critical for good leadership
- Provides accountability among group members
- Provides an opportunity for deep networking with other business owners and leaders
The Business Development Group is particularly useful for those who:
- Want to learn and develop
- Would like to support other business owners and leaders
- Have risks, challenges and/or opportunities in their business they would like to move forward on
- Are willing to be open and honest with the rest of the group
- Are open to trying new ways of doing things
- Are agreeable to not discussing individuals and their risks, challenges or opportunities with people outside the group
The Business Development Group is not for you if you:
- Don’t have any real risks, challenges and/or opportunities in your business that would like to move forward on
- Are unable to commit to attending regularly
- Are not committed to taking action between meetings
- Are unwilling to be open and honest
- Are not open to trying new ways of doing things
- Are unwilling to keep the content of the sessions confidential
The Business Development Group meets monthly for a period of 3 months. Each session lasts 2 hours and each group consists of a maximum of 8 people. We only allow one individual per industry in each group.
Contact us now to apply and secure your place within the group.