- This event has passed.
12th October @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
A one-day training course providing an introduction into what leadership is. Delegates will gain an understanding of the difference between leadership and management, the different styles of leadership and what makes a strong leader, enabling delegates to enhance their leadership behaviour.
What the course will cover
- The difference between being a leader and a manager
- Different leadership styles
- Leadership qualities/skills and potential
- Factors that influence the choice of leadership style or behaviour in workplace situations
What you will learn
- Develop a greater understanding of the differences between leadership and management
- Understand the different styles of leadership and the factors that affect the choice of leadership style
- Learn how to assess your own leadership style
- Consider the qualities necessary for effective leadership and reflect on your own leadership qualities and potential
- Become aware of appropriate actions to enhance your own leadership behaviour.
Who should attend
- New and aspiring managers
- Managers who already have some management responsibilities but no or little formal training
- Managers who wish to develop as a leader
- Course Handbook
- Lunch and refreshments
- Certificate of achievement
Course Fee: £299 + VAT per delegate. Book online here.
Alternatively, book 5 or more delegates on to the same course, at the same time, and receive a 20% discount.
All booking are subject to our terms and conditions.