Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements
15th March @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
A one-day course during which you will gain an understanding of the legal and organisation requirements for managing customer service, customer services standards and how to monitor customer service performance.
What the course will cover
- Legal rights of customers and the organisation’s commitments to customers
- The internal customer chain, external customers and potential customers
- A manager’s responsibilities in relation to customer service
What you will learn
- Gain an understanding of the law of contract, sale of goods and services and trade descriptions
- Gain an understanding of contract terms, warranties, guarantees and service standards
- Know the differences between internal and external customers
- Learn methods and techniques for identifying customer requirement and expectations
- Learn ways of establishing customer care standards and procedures
- Learn how to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers at all stages
Who should attend
- New and aspiring managers
- Managers who already have some management responsibilities but no or little formal training
- Managers who wish to develop as a leader
- Course Workbook
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Certificate of Achievement
Course Fee: £299 + VAT per delegate. Book online here.
Alternatively, book 5 or more delegates on to the same course, at the same time, and receive a 20% discount.
All booking are subject to our terms and conditions.