- This event has passed.
Stress Awareness Course
16th May @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Stress is something that affects us all. While there are benefits to some stress, excessive levels of stress or prolonged exposure to stress can be extremely detrimental to both your physical and mental health. This course will enable learners to understand stress, it’s benefits and the impact of negative stress, prevent stress and recognise the warning signs to enable early intervention.
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for anyone who wishes to become more resilient, prevent the damaging effects of negative stress and support friends, family and colleagues who are dealing with negative stress. This course also works well alongside our Stress Management and Mental Health Awareness Courses.
- Gain an understanding of what stress is and how it can enable you to reach your optimal performance
- Understand the causes of negative stress and how to take positive steps to prevent it
- Learn the signs, symptoms and potential effects of negative stress
- Gain an understanding of the positive and negative coping mechanisms
- Discover self-care techniques to increase resilience
Format of the Programme
This is a highly interactive and practical training course starting at 9:30 am and finishing around 1 pm.
- Course Handbook
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Certificate of achievement upon completion
For further information relating to this course or any other of our training courses, please email email@example.com or call us on 0161 949 9736.
Terms and Conditions
By booking a place on this course, you agree to our terms & conditions.