Solving Problems and Making Decisions
14th December @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
A one-day training course providing managers and leaders with the tools needed for effective problem solving and decision making. You will learn ways to recognise, define, investigate and analyse problems, a range of problem solving, creative thinking and planning techniques. You will also learn how to monitor and review problem solving activities to evaluate outcomes.
What the course will cover
- How to describe a problem, its nature, scope and impact
- The gathering and interpretation of information to identify possible solutions to solve a problem
- How to evaluate options to make a decision
- How to implement and communicate decisions
What you will learn
- Know how to describe problems, their nature and impact on the organisation
- Learn how to gather and interpret information to identify possible solutions to a problem
- Know how to prepare a summary of the possible solutions
- Understand how to evaluate those options to arrive at the best solution
- Be able to plan the implementation and communication of this decision
- Explore different monitoring and review techniques for assessing the outcomes of implemented decisions.
Who should attend
- New and aspiring managers
- Managers who already have some management responsibilities but no or little formal training
- Managers who wish to develop as a leader
- Course Workbook
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Certificate of Achievement
Course Fee: £299 + VAT per delegate. Book online here.
Alternatively, book 5 or more delegates on to the same course, at the same time, and receive a 20% discount.
All booking are subject to our terms and conditions.