Planning and Allocating Work
11th January 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This one-day course will help you understand how to plan and effectively allocate work to employees, how to work within organisational guidelines to achieve team goals and how to monitor a team’s performance against the plans.
What the course will cover
- Key stages of planning of work and allocating work to ensure objectives are met
- Monitoring and assessing team performance
- Support team members in achieving objectives
- Possible causes of variance to a planned activity and how to overcome them
What you will learn
- The role and purpose of objectives and the links between organisational and team objectives
- How to set SMART objectives and performance measurement
- Gain an understanding of planning techniques as well as the monitoring and control of those techniques
- Be able to use effective methods of communication to give instruction
- How to identify possible variances from a planned activity and actions to overcome them
- Learn how to monitor the team’s performance against the plan and identify underperformance
- Know how to take corrective and remedial actions for underperformance
Who should attend
- New and aspiring managers
- Managers who already have some management responsibilities but no or little formal training
- Managers who wish to develop as a leader
- Course Workbook
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Certificate of Achievement
Course Fee: £299 + VAT per delegate. Book online here.
Alternatively, book 5 or more delegates on to the same course, at the same time, and receive a 20% discount.
All booking are subject to our terms and conditions.