How to Motivate and Improve Performance
9th November @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This one-day course will help managers and leaders develop foundational skills in Leadership and Motivation. Delegates will gain an understanding of the factors that influence motivation levels in the workplace and how the theory of motivation can be used to improve performance levels.
What the course will cover
- What motivation is
- Factors that affect motivation levels
- Impact on organisational performance
- Increasing motivation levels
What you will learn
- Develop a greater understanding of all the factors that influence motivation levels in the workplace
- Explore how individual differences affect levels of motivation in the workplace
- Examine how employee’s low motivation levels impact organisational performance
- Understand how the theory of motivation can be used to improve performance levels
- Examine how employee engagement can improve levels of motivation
Who should attend
- New and aspiring managers
- Managers who already have some management responsibilities but no or little formal training
- Managers who wish to develop as a leader
- Course Workbook
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Certificate of Achievement
Course Fee: £299 + VAT per delegate. Book online here.
Alternatively, book 5 or more delegates on to the same course, at the same time, and receive a 20% discount.
All booking are subject to our terms and conditions.