Developing Yourself as a Team Leader
18th October @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This one-day training course provides managers and leaders with the tools needed to become a strong team leader. You will gain a greater understanding of the responsibilities of a team leader, limits to your responsibilities and accountability. You will learn how to gather and interpret feedback to develop action plans for continuous improvement.
What the course will cover
- The role and responsibilities of a team leader
- Outline the limits of the team leader’s authority and their accountability
- How to gather feedback from different sources
- How to interpret feedback and address areas of weakness
What you will learn
- Understand your role and responsibilities as a team leader
- Know the limits of your authority and your accountability
- Be able to describe situations where you would need to refer to someone with greater seniority
- Learn how to gather feedback on your own performance
- Understand how to interpret feedback and list areas for improvement
- Know how to develop and implement action plans to address areas of weakness to improve your performance as a team leader.
Who should attend
- New and aspiring managers
- Managers who already have some management responsibilities but no or little formal training
- Managers who wish to develop as a leader
- Course Workbook
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Certificate of Achievement
Course Fee: £299 + VAT per delegate
Alternatively, book 5 or more delegates on to the same course, at the same time, and receive a 20% discount.