A personal and confidential service whereby a Coach works with an individual person. This may be a business owner, a managing director, an established team leader, an individual identified as future team leader, or a team member who is not fulfilling their potential. Essentially, anyone you are keen to retain and invest in.
Benefits of Individual Coaching
- It allows for a more personalised experience than Group or Team Coaching
- The individual sets the agenda
- The Coach gets to know the individual quicker than in a group scenario
- The individual gets more attention and accountability
- The session is customised to the client’s needs as time progresses
Individual Coaching is particularly useful for those who:
- Require more immediate results
- Want to ensure the entire session is focused solely on their needs
- Require more intense accountability to meet their goals
- Already have a lot of knowledge but are struggling to meet their goals
- Don’t know what their blocks and therefore, deeper exploration is required
Individual Coaching methods
Individual Coaching sessions can be provided face to face, via telephone or via Skype (or alternative). Face to face sessions usually last for 2-3 hours and telephone or Skype sessions usually last for 1-2 hours.
Individual Coaching sessions can also be provided via a mixture of these mediums and we are more than happy to tailor our programmes to suit your individual needs.
Contact us now to arrange a free initial consultation.