Group Coaching is similar to Individual Coaching, however, it brings the coaching conversation into a small group context. Our group sessions involve groups of between 4 and 10 people addressing a particular issue. The people within the group may share a common interest but do not have the same goal in mind. An example of this would be a group of people being coached on marketing their business, but each individual has their own end goal as to what they want to achieve from the session.
Example topics a group may cover include:
- Effective leadership
- Sales and Marketing
- Improving communication
- Exploring work-life issues
- Becoming a better manager/leader
- Business Vision/Mission
- Business Values
Group coaching is also fantastic as a follow-on after training to ensure learnings from the training are applied, and to create an on-going accountability structure.
Benefits of Group Coaching
- Individuals benefit from learning and reflecting with other members of the group
- It can open up communication between different areas of that organisation
- Some individuals prefer group coaching as there is less focus on them and they don’t feel “put on the spot”
- Individuals have other people to cheer them on and to celebrate with
- It is less expensive than individual coaching
Group Coaching is particularly useful for those who:
- Are looking to start a business, or have recently started a business, and are unable to afford Individual Coaching
- Already know what their blocks are and are ready to work toward a solution
- Want support in striving towards their goal but don’t want the intensity of Individual Coaching
- Want support from other like-minded people as well as their Coach
- Don’t require intense accountability to help them achieve their goals
Group Coaching methods
We offer Group Coaching via three methods:
- Face to face group sessions at your offices or another preferred meeting location. Contact us now to discuss your needs and obtain a quote.
- Face to Face group sessions arranged by Delphinium Business Coaching. See our Events Calendar for upcoming sessions.
- Online group session via Skype (or alternative). See our Events Calendar for upcoming sessions.