- This event has passed.
3rd February @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
LinkedIn is a powerful tool for business sales and can be utilised for much more than just recruitment or networking.
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce and social media experts, Social Media Makes Sense, are delivering a masterclass to help businesses make the most of their sales activity through LinkedIn.
During this masterclass you will learn how to use LinkedIn to stimulate business, interact with relevant groups and create and promote content.
The half day masterclass will cover:
- Updating and improving your personal profile.
- Business Pages.
- Making connections for sales and marketing.
- Blogging on LinkedIn.
- Building your businesses reputation.
- Secret hints and tips without the need to pay for premium services.
- Following up developing rapport.
- LinkedIn etiquette.
This is a hands on, practical workshop so make sure you bring a fully charged laptop!
Spaces are limited so that you and your business get individual attention.
- 8.30am – start
- 12pm – finish
Who is this suitable for?
Anyone looking to make more use of LinkedIn.
Standard: £129.00 + VAT
Member: £115.00 + VAT